Are you an experienced frontend developer with a solid understanding of React and keen on working in an awesome development team with startup spirit? Then join us at Getsafe! Let’s build world-class user experiences for our mobile app and websites on top of our react/redux stack. You will translate great concepts from product owners into beautiful source code. You will be responsible for helping us evolve our tech stack and architecture. Our team will value your support and advice in code reviews and everyday collaboration. Join us on our journey in creating the future of insurance.
- Implement concepts prepared by product owners
- Support product owners with your technical expertise by giving early feedback to concepts
- Refine and improve our technical environment and architecture to scale with the needs of our business
- Collaborate with the team to create a solid, consistent and scalable technical fundament
- Support other developers with advice and code reviews
- You are either excited about complex business logic – or easily aroused by gorgeous user interfaces.
- You've got a solid understanding of how React and Redux work. Experience with Flow/Typescript and React-Native is a big plus.
- You know your way around the npm ecosystem: babel, webpack, eslint, yarn, jest – you know it.
- You have already built several projects from scratch to production.
- You know how to test, what to test, and you like to take responsibility for the reliability of the code.
- You care about code quality, consistency, reusability – but also practicability and development speed.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and disrupt a major industry
- A dynamic culture where great ideas always beat hierarchy
- As we grow there will be lots of opportunities to take on new challenges and expand your area of expertise.
- Ownership over your area to define and show off your expertise
- Modern tech stack and efficient processes so you can concentrate on what matters
- An open, modern office with very good traffic connections
- A fully stocked kitchen with free drinks as well as muesli, yogurt, and fresh fruits
- A discounted transit ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH
- Speaking German is not required. Getsafe operates in English. We also help with relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues.
Did we catch your attention? Let us know why you are the right candidate for this position! We are looking forward to receiving your resume and a brief motivation letter (including your potential start date).
Your contact at Getsafe is Catherine Schabert (email@example.com).