You will join a team responsible for the core applications that enable PPRO’s payment platforms, products and services. Together with your cross-functional team you will develop and maintain cloud-based applications using modern development stacks and lean practices. As a frontend engineer you will be responsible for delivering consistently performing UIs that are easy to use and maintain. You will often work directly with domain experts and stakeholders in order to understand problems and adapt to rapid feedback.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Build and maintain single-page applications using React, Redux and TypeScript
- Collaborate with teammates and stakeholders to build and improve UI features
- Work at all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
- Make frequent code contributions and review your colleagues’ code promptly
- Provide feedback, guidance, and advocate performant and maintainable code
- Recognize and propose solutions for scaling weaknesses, performance bottlenecks and security risks
- Build out and maintain software and configurations to support continuous integration, deployment, monitoring and automation of common tasks that are part of the software delivery pipeline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a software engineer with a focus on frontend
- Expert in React and Redux, with proven ability to design frontend architectures using reusable components
- Comfortable working from the shell on Linux or macOS
- Excellent communication skills (English) and open to giving and receiving feedback
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with TypeScript, protobuf, gRPC, GraphQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- User Experience (UX) design skills
- Work with other smart, high performing engineers where you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skill set
- We offer an open, transparent and collaborative culture
- Help build a world-class Fintech company
You must be eligible to live and work in EU.
The information you supply in your application will only be used to shortlist and select for each position you apply for. Your information will be kept in our database according to the Data Protection Act. If you do not wish for your information to be held, please contact us.