We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join our small team based in Lisbon (Benfica). At Knit, you would be working with the lastest frameworks (namely React) on creating web platforms. You'll be working on all different sort of projects, striving for a balance of quality vs time, alongside the UX, and back-end teams. While at the same time honing your skills with small, end and drop projects, where you'll be able to experiment all you like. As a member of the team, your input is valuable. We expect you to voice your opinions, and help the team decide the course of action.
- Comfortable interpreting and transposing UX-design choices to HTML and CSS
- Some knowledge about the SPA principles/model.
- Experience with revision control such as Git
- Ability to work independently and with a team; we value your opinion, your ability to make choices but also your communication with the team
Nice to have
- Experience with SPA frameworks (Backbone, ReactJS)
- Experience setting up a work environment with Webpack/Grunt * Knowledge of CSS modules and methodologies
- Experience profiling and optimizing
- Ability to undertake server-side code. (Node.JS, Ruby or Go)
- Experience with Agile methodologies for project management
- Experience with testing framework
- Flexible working hours
- Great learning environment, there's always time to learn new technologies
- Small team, you make a difference