TrustToken's mission is to open access to financial opportunities and global trade. We’re building a platform to tokenize $250 trillion worth of real-world assets.
In this role you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. This app is the one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand.
What you'd be responsible for:
* The TrueUSD web application, which is live and being used to purchase and redeem TrueUSD
* Designing and developing our front-end architecture
* Writing testable and tested code that handles millions of dollars on a daily basis
* Supporting our other TrustToken products
* Building new features for institutional clients
* Improving the user interface and user experience for KYC/AML and our purchase and redemption flows
* TrustToken.com landing pages
Skills and requirements:
* Experience designing complex front-end systems
* Experience with API and database principles
* Experience with our current tech stack (React, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Node, Express, Postgres and Heroku)
Bonus points for:
* Web application security experience
At TrustToken, our mission is to open access to financial opportunities and global trade. We’re building a platform to tokenize $250 trillion worth of real-world assets. Our first asset token, TrueUSD, is a stablecoin backed one-for-one with US dollars and recently surpassed a $200 million market cap. With listings on over 30 exchanges, TrueUSD is quickly becoming the default stablecoin for traders looking for a regulated price-stable cryptocurrency.
Founded in 2017, our engineering team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from DoorDash, Lyft, Snapchat, and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
This is an opportunity to work on a product that has the potential to reach tens of millions of people. You will own development of major features of the TrueCoin application. This is the application used to purchase and redeem all of our currency and commodity products, and has become a major fiat-crypto onramp. It has already facilitated more than $200 million worth of transactions, and the pace is accelerating rapidly.
In this role, you'll have an opportunity to build a product used by some of the world's top crypto hedge funds, financial institutions, and traders from around the globe. You are the person building the portal between real-world assets and their tokenized forms. This app is one of the main ways consumers interact with us as a company and brand.