Closeloop Technologies is a Palo Alto (California, US) based IT startups having development centres at Chandigarh, Jaipur and Pune. A startup started by ex-employees of Google, Apple, Facebook and LinkedIn which work on latest technologies creating world class products for Bay area based startups. Our clients range from venture-backed machine learning startups to a pizza startup. At this stage company have offices in US (with 12 people), Jaipur (with 25 people) and Pune (12 people).
Closeloop is staring a new development centre at Chandigarh of 10+ people capacity with best in class software developers.
US team handle's most of client interaction and project management work while India team will be responsible for Engineering work. If you are best in class and love to work in startup environment we have an opening for you.
The React.JS lead will be located in our Chandigarh office and will work closely with our Silicon Valley office. As a front-end Developer, you will work on a variety of projects, ranging from internal custom software updates to product development needs for new projects. To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results focused environment and be able to manage individual projects and parallel development. Additionally, the person will work closely with the technology team in all offices to implement projects across clients. Success in the position will require good communication skills, multi-tasking and troubleshooting abilities. Periodic travel and after-hours work will be required.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Work on clients implementation cycle from beginning to end
- Create scalable solutions for business
- Produce clean code
- Develop integrations with 3rd party vendors
- Develop clients deliverables in a timely manner
- Fix bugs and deliver results to team and clients
- Working experience of 3-4 years minimum with the ReactJS and Redux frameworks is a must.
- Total front-end experience should be at least 7 years
- An ability to write code for responsive UI and implement common widgets.
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines while collaborating effectively as part of a larger team
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to balance multiple projects
- EXCELLENT oral and written English skills (This is very important)
- Experience with databases and complex datasets
- Strong analytical skills and methodical problem solving
- Experience providing remote technical support by email, phone and remote assistance applications
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical individuals
- Excellent learning new skills and staying current with rapidly changing technology
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field.
- You will work with the best brains in Silicon Valley
- Best in Industry Salaries
- You will work directly with clients and LEARN a lot
- You will LEARN latest concepts and technologies
- Catered weekly lunch and healthy snacks
- Paid holidays