Huddle is looking for a talented, passionate and dedicated Principal Frontend Engineer to join its engineering team. This role is based at our office in Aldgate Tower, London.
This is a hands on coding role, where you would provide technical direction, helping the team deliver best of breed UX, to help thousands of customers collaborate effectively.
As a Principal Frontend Engineer you’d be expected to:
- Provide leadership and mentorship for frontend architecture
- Build and iterate on high quality solutions in line with our department standards and strategy
- Write and maintain development & production build systems
- Provide structured mentoring and facilitate knowledge share within the team
- Work with stakeholders outside of the team to design and communicate application architectures that support delivery and reduce costs
- Proactively communicate, share and influence other teams to advance non-functional capabilities
- Work with Team Leads, UX, QA, Principal Engineers and Product Owners using Agile methodologies
- Write and maintain an effective suite of developer tests within continuous integration
- Help the team to monitor performance, throughput and error reports of our software solutions, following a DevOps culture
- Work closely with the User Experience team to implement scalable designs
- Have security in mind, with a strong understanding of frontend security tools and technologies
- Understand trunk-based development, supporting the team with Github based workflows
- Champion the end user, improving accessibility and micro-interactions where appropriate