Saberr believes that humanity’s greatest achievements are the product of teamwork.
Our product CoachBot delivers flexible and scalable digital coaching for teams.
We'll be starting recruitment conversations in mid-January.
Overall responsibilities to include:
- Developing new features in our CoachBot webapp (frontend).
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. We have a separate design system of components that we are trying to abstract away and use, but are not 100% there yet.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code, and collaborating closely with designers on feasibility and ideas.
- Considering how (and if) new designs can be made accessible and usable across our target devices which span phones up to TVs/projectors.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Peer reviewing code written by other members of the product team.
- Helping hire other frontend developers down the line.
More specifically, in the first 3 months:
- To gradually take over frontend development from our current two developers (who are in Serbia).
- To help us hire another JS developer (i.e. be involved in interviews as the relationship will be very important).
- Help us abstract key components into a design system to allow for easier reuse and faster iterations.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles. We are in the process of upgrading from 15.x to 16.x.
- Experience with popular React workflows (we use Redux at the moment).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. Our backend is in Python through Django Rest Framework.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to work in a very collaborative team of UX designers, backend developers and a product manager.
- A knack for writing maintainable and future proof code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and locations (our office is in Angel, London)
- Generous paid holiday policy
- Collaborative culture with a supportive team
- Training and conferences budget with no strings attached
- Office with safe bike storage and showers (if that's how you roll)
- A new MacBook Pro if they are still en vogue