ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite built into GitHub and GitHub Enterprise. At ZenHub, every team member is charged with getting to know customers deeply, learning how to solve their toughest problems, and turning them into evangelists.
Our customers are smart cookies: some of the best teams at companies like Imgur, NASA, Microsoft, Docker, and Zenefits use ZenHub to stay in the zone. Ideal team members are technical enough to get their hands dirty and product-focused enough to help translate customer requests into product features.
Build the future of teamwork while creating polished and delightful interactions for our product.
Together, we will...
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Ship features with the users in mind and strive to provide them with a seamless experience.
- Identify ways our technical stack can improve, prioritize them with the team, and make them happen.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 3+ years experience developing web applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Has expertise building single page applications with front-end libraries such as React, Vue.js, and Angular.
- Has deep knowledge of CSS and how to organize it in large-scale applications.
- Has a good eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.
- Has some experience working with backend technologies.
- Communicates well; works well with others to improve the product every day. Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design to move the product forward.