Just Hack it!
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
As a Front End Developer your responsibilities will be:
- Develop team specific features
- Ensure that all the code written, and the architecture is high quality and scalable
- Integrate features
- Respect designs
What we are looking for:
- Great at building responsive and user-friendly single-page applications in React, Flux, ES7, Redux, HTML5, CSS, SASS, Compass
- Build tools like Gulp, Babel, npm, Webpack
- Understand how to debug hard problems in HTTP, CORS, XHR
- Willing to get involved in some back-end work with PHP developers
- Proven engineering skills - code versioning, tests, review
- Good knowledge of web UX
- Ability to integrate Design drafts
- Must be proactive and organized
- Team spirit
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
Do you want to know more about what we’re doing ? Go check our blog : https://deezer.io/