Voiceflow is looking for a passionate developer who is excited to build the future of interactive applications through smart speaker technology. Voiceflow makes it easy for creators to build apps on Amazon Alexa without the need to code.
We are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of React.js and Redux who can assist in the development of our web app. You will primarily be working on our React application with the ability to work on back end infrastructure.
We are headquartered at the Next Canada space on 175 Bloor Street East. This is a large, modern space with dedicated, and open hot-desks. There is also a kitchen, and ample snacks, coffee, and drinks.
In this role you would:
- Contribute heavily to the development of our web application.
- Assist in the development of server side backend written in Node.js
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Provide mentorship to junior developers on the team
- Participate in weekly scrum meetings and daily stand ups
- Work with founders in planning meetings to plan product strategy for creator platform.
- Solid foundation in asychronousy and its quirks
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git.
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services products like Lambda, S3 and EC2
- Familiarity with the Alexa Skills Kit
- Ability to write highly testable code
- Previous experience working on with ReactJS