React Native Developer (m/w/d)
campai is a modern start-up with the mission of supporting clubs in digitalization.
We’re supporting those who sacrifice their nights, those who collect balls in the crack of dawn, those who make things happen when others are off the clock, those who organize, delegate, guarantee and communicate to connect people. We’re supporting everyone who make it possible that we meet new friends, Those who show us how to deal with failure or be considerate with opponents during the joy of victory. Those who don’t just talk but actually do. We support those who unite our society.
These will be your tasks
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
You're offering these qualifications
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Mocha or AVA
We're offering these benefits
- Support in obtaining an EU work permit
- Modern equipment of your choice
- Free coffee and cold beverages
- Multinational Team
- Opportunities for self-improvement
- Flexible working hours
How to apply: [Apply now]
Send a CV to manuel(at)campai.com. You can also ask question beforehand. You will be contacting Mr. Manuel Kessel.