Ahead of our seed round, we’re looking for a front-end web engineer who loves to write great code and is excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
The main responsibility of the developer would be to develop the existing administration platform that is used by us to make our business work! There will also be work to be done in improving our company website, and also to develop a WeChat mini-program for our Chinese customers.
Ideally we want somebody with at least 4 years experience in front-end web development and who has a strong knowledge of the following technologies (in priority order):
- HTML & CSS
- Continuous delivery (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- WeChat mini-programs
- OCR technologies
The following things will also be important in the role:
- Full ownership of existing codebase
- Proactive contribution to UI/UX
- Design of relevant documentation and knowledge base material
- Define and enforce the coding standards, practices and architecture for JS codebase
- Working closely with the founders to understand the multiplex that is tax refunds
- A strong mindset for continuous improvement