Cross Platform Application Developer
Transiris Corporation is an innovative consultancy in the areas of Digital Marketing & Automation, Analytics, Big Data, and Data Privacy with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With offices in the US, Canada, Scotland, Spain, Austria, and Romania, Transiris is rapidly expanding and offering solutions internationally.
We are looking for a qualified Cross Platform Application Developer who will be responsible for designing and building high quality cross platform mobile business applications for our clients.
Responsibilities will vary from project to project but may include:
- Design and build cross-platform applications for mobile (Android/ iOS) or Windows
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Utilize various mobile app development tools to build business apps on behalf of clients
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to identify and document business requirements
- Help to solve problems that can occur in production apps (ie security risks, bugs, etc.)
- Prepare materials for reviews, presentations, project status meetings, and reports
- Participate in meetings and present key deliverables to team members and stakeholders
- Provide subject matter expertise to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and approaches
- Establish and promote best practices and standards
- A Bachelor’s degree (Educational background in Computer Science or Design preferred)
- 2+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer/App Developer or similar role
- Experience with one or more industry-leading mobile app development tools is required
- Strong knowledge of one or more cross-platform frameworks, such as React Native, Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, Xamarin or other cross-platform mobile frameworks is required
- Good knowledge of one or more No-Code or Low-Code development platforms such as Amazon SNS, Google App Maker, MS Power Apps, Oracle Max, Salesforce App Cloud, APP Builder, Appery, Mendix, MobileRoadie, PushBots is a plus
- Must be able to solve problems and make recommendations, confidently present work, and communicate diplomatically
- Mobile application development on Android, iOS and Windows platforms preferred
- Willingness to work on a variety of projects and to learn new technologies
- Ability to work some hours in the evening to meet with US clients (daytime schedule is flexible)
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude!
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits; salary is dependent upon prior experience. This position includes a flexible schedule, some work from home days, the opportunity for travel to the US, Canada, and Europe, training in cutting-edge technologies, and the opportunity to work with leading global companies.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!