We are looking for a Software Development Engineer
to help us evolve and grow our HasOffers
performance marketing partnerships platform.
We currently have a number of active projects to add new capability to HasOffers, and we're looking for full-stack web developers who can step in and drive the charge. The technology stack we live in day-to-day is built in Go, PHP, Python, and React/Redux, and is supported by Docker on Kubernetes, MySQL, Kafka, Redis, and ElasticSearch. Our rich APIs are consumed by our own web and mobile user interfaces, and our most significant customers integrate directly with our APIs, making over one billion calls per month. The ideal fit for this role is a skilled, motivated, flexible engineer that is passionate about delivering high quality solutions in collaboration with a small Agile team.
Take a peek inside our organization and learn in this short video what it's like to be an engineer
You'll be responsible for...
- Developing and maintaining cutting edge applications either built on the existing HasOffers service framework or expanding the HasOffers service framework.
- Building innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborating with our User Experience (UX) Team, Ops Team and Product Team.
- Preparing and maintaining all applications using standard development tools.
- Using backend services and contributing to our current APIs.
- Refactoring, optimizing and improving the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Using unit tests and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Conveying task progress, evaluations, estimations, schedules along with technical and process issues in an Agile development environment.
- Keeping abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Mentoring more junior developers and onboarding new employees.
- Estimating and assign more complex tasks.
- Working with product management to generate technical details from user stories.
What you'll need...
- 5+ years of industry software engineering experience.
- Understanding of modern and RESTful API design principles.
- Familiarity with Docker, AWS, and how modern web systems are supported in production.
- Ability to work within a team to drive a project to completion using strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality features to production, operating independently when needed.
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions quickly and support consensus within a project team.
- Experience in server-side development.
- Experience and understanding of database design with both relational and key/value stores.
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- A top-notch culinary team serving 2 meals a day (Breakfast and lunch)
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver)
- TUNE Cares , our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program, which is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE
TUNE makes the technology that delivers comprehensive, automated solutions for powering successful performance marketing relationships. TUNE helps performance marketers maximize their ROI through powerful measurement and partner management solutions. Our performance marketing solutions are trusted by the world's biggest brands, ad networks, and ad platforms to tie marketing investments to measurable outcomes. HasOffers by TUNE is the first and most widely adopted SaaS platform for performance marketing partnerships. TUNE solutions are used by Expedia, CVS, Subway, The New York Times, Line Corporation, Baidu Inc., WeQ, InMobi and AppLift. To learn more, visit www.tune.com
HasOffers by TUNE equips networks, advertisers, lead generators, and agencies with the technology to measure, analyze, and optimize performance marketing results in real time. HasOffers fully customizable performance marketing platform is designed to help companies manage digital marketing campaigns, advertiser and affiliate relationships, payouts, creative assets, and more. For more information visit: www.hasoffers.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.