- Get involved in all phases of the product lifecycle: requirement analysis, design process, implementation & testing
- Develop new & optimize existing modules/libraries with an eye on usability, responsiveness & maintenance
- Create proof of concepts, MVP’s and own your contribution
- Support the integration of innovative data science products
The assets you bring to the team:
- Professional Experience with HTML5, CSS3, ES6 & Typescript, ReactJS or AngularJS
- Experience in Java or Scala
- Strong and agile team player with DevOps mentality
- Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly, creative mindset
- Advanced English skills mandatory, German language skills are a big plus
We offer you:
- Prospect: We are a continuously growing team with experts in the most future-oriented fields of customer intelligence. We are dealing with real big data scenarios and data from various business models and industries. Apart from interesting tasks we offer you considerable freedom for your ideas and perspectives for the development of your professional and management skills.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, team work and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, company tickets, team events, table soccer, fresh fruits and a sunny roof terrace.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at product demos, hackathons and meetups.