Kin + Carta is a digital transformation firm with one sole purpose: to make the world work better. We partner directly with our clients, mainly Fortune 500 companies as a software engineering studio with a focus on innovation and full-stack modernisation. We have 2 main headquarters: Chicago leading K+C Americas with offices in NYC, Denver, and Buenos Aires and London leading our offices in the UK. There are 1,600+ of us globally, we’re united by culture and a shared way of working.
Kin + Carta is looking for an experienced React Developer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. We are seeking someone with advanced web development experience as well as exposure to or interest in mobile application development. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
Your Profile Includes:
- 5+ years of experience in front end web technologies.
- Experience in React Development
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, JUnit, etc).
- Experience or interest in full-stack development including technologies like Angular, Node.js, .NET or Java
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred).
- Team player - you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
- Experience in Modern Tech Stacks like Angular, React, es6 and Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of front end state management libraries is a plus (NgRx, Redux, Flux, etc.)
Being part of our 'Kin' has it's benefits:
- Personal training budget
- Mentorship program
- Additional days of paid vacation
- Family premium health insurance
- Catered lunches
- In-house English lessons
- Weekly yoga classes
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.