We are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join us in building amazing products that provide capabilities across a broad range of Department of Defense needs. The Senior Frontend Software engineering role will be based out of our Washington,D.C office and will work on our Aerial product. Aerial is a new innovative product we’re building that consumes signals from many DoD sensors, including live video signal, and leverages machine learning to provide speed and accuracy advantages to Department of Defense intelligence analysts working on pattern of life assessment and threat identification. This position will include working on web interfaces that will better equip the DoD to make quick data informed decisions. Build React Components in Storybook to be used in our production application. Solve touch technical frontend problems. Work with our design and ML/AI team to combine smarter software with sophisticated user interfaces.
We look for the following track record:
- Delivered successful SaaS or similarly architected products to customers in a high tech environment,
- Experience working in cross-functional team environments to deliver products,
- Worked closely with design and product management to create leading-edge user experiences,
- Worked in an Agile development environment embracing SCRUM or similar methodology.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 4+ years of relevant frontend experience in the tech industry
- Love working in an inclusive environment,
- Embrace a team-oriented approach to engineering working within an agile framework,
- Are comfortable working on under-specified problems and are capable of rapidly learning and iterating on solutions.
Rebellion is a well-capitalized technology start-up firm that is passionate about defining and delivering modern, life-changing software products to the US Department of Defense (DoD), the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD), and their allies. At Rebellion we believe in operating what we own: we deliver all of our products as managed services, which allows our product teams to maintain operational ownership across all deployments. Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers.
Compensation includes meaningful equity ownership, competitive salaries, full medical coverage, disability and life insurance, and transit reimbursement.