VTEX is the only multitenant commerce platform capable of unifying experiences in all sales channels. With a robust solution, scalable cloud infrastructure and powerful tooling, our platform accelerates the transformation of complex operations.
More than 2900 renowned companies of varying sizes and segments, with operations in 42 countries and in global expansion, have in VTEX the solution for the online sale of their products, among them major names such as Sony, Motorola, Walmart, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, Stanley Black & Decker, and Nestlé.
TRUST TO BE TRUSTED: We believe with eyes closed and delegate responsibilities. To be trustworthy you need honesty, transparency and consistency in quality and performance. This is the great pillar of all relationships that involve VTEX within and outside the company. We’re trust-first.
BUILD FOR COMMUNITY: It’s all about being ready to grow and reach new levels with others. Have a clear purpose, collective thinking and a flexible essence, and you’re building for community. We are global but we’re audacious enough to aim for the stars.
BE BOLD: Boldness is about challenging the status quo and not being afraid to make mistakes or take risks. We test new alternatives, walk into the unknown and explore possibilities no one thought about. To be bold is to apologize instead of asking for permission.
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Code Skills:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as Front End Developer;
- Minimum 1 year of hands on React, GraphQL, NodeJS development experience;
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git);
- CSS frameworks (Bootstrap), SASS, LESS and Responsive UI;
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of React Native with redux and REST architecture;
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Team Skills:
- Great communication skills to talk about your work in a way that both technical and non-technical stakeholders find easy to understand;
- Empathy to the developer and content editing experience, and love for empowering other teammates and stakeholders with the frontend build, testing, and content editing tools they need to do their best work;
- UI/UX Skills:
- Craft obsession and deeply cares about UI and user experience, and loves pairing with designers to create and ship beautiful, delightful experiences;
- Creative and experiment-driven mindset, and loves pairing with business folks to continually improve user journeys and site performance via A/B testing;
- Ease of learning and adaptation: we have the ability to change fast;
- Language Skills:
- Fluent English;
WHAT WILL REALLY EXCITE US
- Expertise with React Native, GraphQL, NodeJS Projects;
- Experience with Webpack;
- Development in SaaS and cloud-based environments;
- 1+ year e-commerce Industry experience with the hight-volume transaction;
- Building interactive and accessible UIs for e-commerce projects;
- Development of APPs for VTEX Platform;
- Be part of e-Commerce Project Development of a high level;
- Learn a new development skill in one of the best SaaS eCommerce platforms;
- Support our customers and partners;
AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM YOU WILL HAVE AUTONOMY TO
- Build and maintain online communication channels and tools vital for the success of the company, being responsible for its entire life cycle;
- Learn to deal with crisis and instability scenarios with speed and control;
- Self-manage and proactively handle demands and priorities in an agile and customer-focused environment;
- In addition, we hope that all members of our team be active agents in the evolution of our culture;
- Experiment with new tools and improve our development process;
- Participate, coordinate and assist activities such as workshops, committees, and hackathons;
YOUR COMPENSATION PACKAGE WILL BE
- Competitive salary;
- Reimbursement of up to 65% for foreign language classes (English, Spanish or Portuguese);
- Private health insurance;
ABOUT THE TEAM AND THE OPPORTUNITY
Our "customer experience" team is the main interface between VTEX and its customers. We are looking for a quick learner who likes technology, wants to master the different scenarios of the VTEX platform, can develop creative solutions to our customers' challenges and is always engaged in improving the customer-company relationship.
This is an entry position for high potential individuals.