* Minimum 6-8 years of UI development experience
* Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with Redux React.js workflows
* Hands-on experience in creating responsive designs
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
* Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha/Jasmine)
* Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git etc.
* Strong knowledge in automated build and testing tools for UI components like Jenkins, Jasmine etc
Desired Experience :
* Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
* Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans