Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. When mimacom customers need a digital solution, we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible, bringing the most suitable and robust software solution for them.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Be responsible for the full SDLC in the front-end side, building high-quality software solutions: Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations and propose different approaches
- Give support in the architecture definition and design of the solution
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing
- Follow agile programming best practices, development conventions and adopt a DevOps culture
- Act as a reliable advisor for teams, customers and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging frontend technologies
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Choose your own device
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden and restaurant ticket
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- 4+ years of hands-on frontend software development experience
- Experience in React.js. Other JS frameworks are also valuable
- Hands-on in building web and mobile applications with React Native is an advantage
- Knowledge in testing technologies like Jest, Storybooks, selenium, cucumber
- Knowledge on BPMN, CMNN, DMN, Git, Docker, WebRTC is a plus
- Good English and Spanish skills