Senior, Front-end Engineer(Travel)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Coupang Travel is a fast growing area and we are continuously improving travel system customers experience and building a best-in-class customer experience for the Travel vertical at Coupang.
Travel team is responsible for Coupang’s travel system building up to service our customers. As Senior Frontend Software Engineer you will work with product owner closely. By analyzing business requirement, performing usability tests, and running A/B experimentation to validate new innovative solutions, you will develop a “go-to-market” strategy to improve the consumer-buying experience. The online accommodations market is around $1.2B USD and is experiencing double digit growth year-over-year. Ultimately, you will be working closely with business stakeholders to drive growth and customer acquisition for the Travel vertical throughout Korea and other global markets.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to design, implement, enhance, and maintain Coupang seller/customer facing applications.
- Collaborate with backend engineer to develop scalable platform and tools
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Design and implement highly interactive and modular user interfaces that have low TTI and latencies.
- Communicate and co-work with business teams to resolve issues and find a best solution to achieve business goal
- Communicate and co-work with designers in Seoul office to address issues and to find solutions, ideas to provide better user experience as well coordinate services on the backend side
- Monitor production web applications: build monitoring dashboards with business metrics
- 5+ years of web development experience .
- 1+ years experience with responsive design concepts/practices
- 1+ years experience with building server side application
- Strong understanding with RESTful JSON API design and integration
- Experience with agile software development methodology and continuous delivery models
- Experience with Design Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD) and performance engineering
- Experience with UX design
- Experience with team building and mentoring
- Experience and fluency in MVC frameworks
- Experience with architecting and coding for cloud-based applications (e.g., AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS such as Postgresql or Mysql
候选人隐私声明/Applicant Privacy Notice