Our purpose is to build the best software products for the world. Our team is the secret to accomplish it, that’s why we have a human-focused mindset in which we create a high performance environment full of challenges and initiatives to help us all become the best version of ourselves
This is what you can expect from S4N:
- We love being autonomous and working remotely. Each 4ner defines their own schedule, work plan and work location through prior agreement with their team and the client.
- Our work environment is fun and collaborative. We have an open-minded culture.
- We have different kinds of free classes and workshops that you can take during working hours, addressing issues such as technical topics, soft skills, sports and English, among others.
- Mental and physical health is a structural part of the integral development of our teams. This is why we have special programs in these areas.
- We are both proud of working within a diverse environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities employer.
As a Frontend Developer at S4N you will be expected to:
- Understand the client’s business model in order to implement an effective technological solution that generates a positive impact on the end-users and the organization in general.
- Guide the client in the selection of the best technological path to take, in order to meet or exceed their needs.
- Work in collaboration with team members and the different business and technology areas to effectively respond to any queries raised and provide information that may support product development.
- Seek creative solutions for any client issues, both proactively and reactively.
- Ensure that applications are end-user friendly.
- Predict potential problems in backend integration and the maintenance of the application or website.
- Analyze, design and develop web portals and mobile applications from the perspective of a client in a distributed system.
- Design products that guarantee compatibility with multiple devices.
We are looking for people who seek excellence in what they do. This is what you’ll need to join our people:
- Be a master of React.js.
- Have experience with D3.js.
- Have experience with Webpack, Bootstrap, Browserify and/or Grunt.
- Have experience in UX/UI.
- Have experience executing application testing.
- Have the ability to speak and write English (minimum B2 level).
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.
Don’t forget to visit our Careers Site to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process and our up to date vacancies.
Reach out to Laura Benítez vía WhatsApp +57 (317) 364-70-03 for more information