We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join the Gnosis Safe team.
The Gnosis Safe is our unique digital crypto wallet currently being built for Android, iOS and Web. https://gnosis-safe.io/app/
Help us transform a conceptually and technologically complex product into a simplistic and intuitive user experience.
You'll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg - where we run our beautiful co-working space for blockchain projects, Full Node.
- What you'll do:
- Make your
- Help building challenging applications within the evolving blockchain ecosystem
- Deliver high-quality code for features from concept until production
- Contribute to our growing test suite
- Work closely with designers and product managers to regularly ship working features
- Work closely with internal and external engineers in developing Gnosis Safe Multisig
- Mentoring junior and mid-level frontend developers in the team
- What you'll do:
- You have 4+ years experience developing web apps
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with implementing and maintaining test suites for React applications
- Experience with at least one popular state management library (Redux, MobX)
- You proactively drive technical direction such as improving performance, preventing issues, refactoring the codebase
- You have leadership experience and are/or interested in managing a small team
- Architecture experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Ethereum is a plus
- What we can offer you:
- Make your mark in a growing, disruptive technology:
Be a part of an innovative blockchain company as we help drive change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery.
- Flat hierarchies:
This means fewer processes and bureaucracy - see more of your ideas come to life!
- Be set up for success from the start:
We’ll equip you with the latest hardware, and plenty of learning opportunities through our fortnightly Brown Bag Lunches, guest speakers, meetups and workshops at Full Node, team knowledge sharing sessions and a generous budget for conferences.
- Flexible work and vacation times:
We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance. We have a great flexible work policy and a generous vacation allowance that supports you in living your best life!
- Work and hang out with us:
On top of the events at Full Node, we have weekly breakfasts, monthly team dinners, an abundance of healthy snacks and drinks (including top-notch coffee!) Did we mention a company-wide annual offsite?
- Grow with us:
We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and get things done, there's a lot of opportunities for your individual growth.
Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction.
We look forward to your application!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.