Credit Sesame is bringing cash and credit together in a new, seamless way that helps consumers establish a direct path to financial wellness. Empowering members to own their credit is our number one mission. Since 2009, we’ve been helping millions of members improve their credit scores, lower the cost of their credit, and save money. When you join Credit Sesame, you become part of a team devoted to helping people take charge of their credit so they can live better lives.
Credit Sesame is looking for a hands-on React Frontend Engineer to be at the forefront of building our next-generation website at our growing office in Toronto. Have you worked on a React-based high-traffic web application? Do you enjoy working with product managers and designers? Are you passionate about bringing together design with technology to create user experiences that delight our users? If so, this role is for you.
- develop our Credit Sesame website on both web and mobile;
- execute, deliver, and scale consumer-facing product features;
- work cross-functionally with product managers and our design team;
- collaborate with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems;
You're a great fit for our team because...
- you have experience with responsive design and development;
- you’ve worked with technology for implementing A/B testing (Optimizely, etc.);
- you iterate quickly on product changes through experience with Agile/Scrum framework;
- you’ve successfully developed user stories;
- you’ve been a frontend architect for at least one application;
- you’re comfortable working with a distributed team;
- you have over 8 years of engineering experience and have had full-stack exposure;
You'll love it here because...
- you’ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we offer monthly fitness, phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
Our office in the Distillery District is a hive of activity powered by a team of creative, inspired and innovative trailblazers with a laser focus on delivering a better way to bank. We work hard, play hard, and have a lot of fun while thinking up new ways to turn the financial services industry on its head. We aren’t afraid to take risks, move fast, think big and make things happen.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.