We are a start-up on a mission to change the landscape for mothers.
Did you know that...
• Suicide is the leading cause of direct death in a new mother’s first year of life.
• 30% of mothers suffer from post-natal depression
• 60% do not seek any help from a health care professional.
We are changing this!
• We are building the largest knowledge base and community learning platform for all pregnant and postnatal women worldwide.
• We want to use AI to build the most intuitive tracker for the antenatal and postnatal stages.
We are looking for a tech enthusiast and problem solver to join us on this mission to reduce the barriers to accessible help for women globally and help to build strong families of the future.
What it’s really like to work here?
We think working with us is going to give you the best days of your life! We are a small but enthusiastic and communicative team, who loves people working remote
We are very feedback driven. We love to learn and see where we could improve, so we want you to give constant feedback (be it weekly 1:1s, all hands meeting or just schedule a call with anyone!)
You will be part of the core team, thus get to offer valuable insights to our ideas and provide your own.
We are open-minded and value radical transparency. We hash out the problems and do what's best for the team and the company together, leaving our egos out of the way.
• You have a strong desire and ambition to successfully disrupt healthcare by creating scientifically driven algorithms and recommendation engines.
• You have some serious vision - for a better world where women lead empowered and fulfilled lives.
• You can visualise the intersection of data driven healthcare analytics and patient empowerment.
• You are very experienced in using NodeJS, React-Native, SQL.
• You have an interest in new frameworks and trying out new ideas on mobile and you have proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
• You want to support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) together with the team.
• You are commercial in your thinking, you love making data driven decisions and are keen to grow a business from the ground up.
• You have experience in a start-up environment and love to roll your sleeves up and enjoy the party!
• You love to code and think of new ways to create awesome product features that will delight our users.
• You are creative and agile in the way that you work, you are collaborative and love working closely with others.
• Flexible remote working practices, even after Covid 19 restrictions are eased
• £6000 per month on a rolling contract
• Reporting directly to two female co-founders