Hivebrite is one of the first Paris start-ups listed in seedtable.com. They help other organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. It was launched in 2015 and now has over 400 clients in over 40 countries. On a daily basis, they develop a product that automatises all activities connected with creating, maintaining and increasing community members' engagement. They dedicate their solutions for 4 sectors (all B2B): educational (mostly alumni from universities), connected with professional networks (workers), corporate alumni and non-profit organisations (supproters around the case). There are "all the features you need, and more".
Team: company gathers 60 people so far (50 in Paris, France and 10 in New York, USA). While Sales/Customer Success Teams are based in New York, they develop and design their tools in Paris. There's a Product team consisted of 4 PO and 2 Designers + Tech Team consisted of 4-6 Full-stack Developers, 3 Back-End Developers, 6 Front-End Developers, 3 DevOps, 1 Mobile Developer and 1 Manual QA. They're working in squads in agile/Scrum and every squad has its own PO. They have dailies in squads, weeklies in teams and company meetings every 2 weeks.
Currently, they're scaling up and we want to invite experienced Senior React.js Engineer to their initiative, thinking outside of the box, and autonomous team!
New Senior React.js Engineer's main tasks:
We can offer you:
- salary of 52-65k EUR CoE,
- 25 days off a year,
- social insurance and private healthcare,
- 50% transport cost compensation,
- paid lunches (lunch card which gives you meal for only 9 EUR per day),
- equipment to work (laptop which you can use also at home),
- internal seminars (when we talk eg. about the future of the company),
- meetups/hackatons to be (after COVID),
- regular team drinks (after COVID),
- journeys to US office (after COVID)
- and helping in relocation if needed.
We're waiting for you! If it sounds interesting, let us know about yourself and apply for this offer! PS For now, we're working 100% remotely due to COVID world's situation.