About Digital Insurance Group
Digital Insurance Group, DIG, is a leading InsurTech innovator and a next generation technology partner to insurers, banks and brokers. Its data-driven insurance platform enables insurers, banks, brokers and other companies to offer fully integrated insurance solutions to their customers at record speed.
Our ultimate goal is to disrupt insurance across the world, and positively impact the lives of millions of people by delivering peace of mind when it comes to managing your insurance in a truly digital way. We deliver a fully digital insurance experience to end-customers and partners such as banks, brokers, media companies and insurers, allowing all businesses to digitally distribute insurance to their customers.
Now that you know us...a bit more about you:
We are looking for passionate, and talented Senior Mobile Developer who has the experience building innovative and mission critical customer facing applications. You are used to delivering software in a multi-disciplinary team, in a multi-location product organization.
Interested in InsureTech business? Love working with cutting-edge technology? Help us build digital insurance solutions.
Our Technology Stack
- React / React Native, Context and Hooks APIs
- Develop and help design mobile applications user experiences end-to-end;
- Optimize code for performance, stability and maintainability;
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum Team of Cloud Engineers, Application/UI software Engineers, QA/Validation, DevOps and Designers;
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
- Measure the success of the products with key metrics;
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high business value
Your profile :
- 5+ years’ experience building production client-side or mobile applications;
- B.S./B.A. degree in Computer Science or in similar fields (or equivalent experience);
- Experience defining front end architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs;
- Experience with technologies such as Android, PHP, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C; ,Node.js is a plus;
- Ability to perform diagnostics on issues inside and outside the code-base;
- Experience with Git repository, CI/CD and DevOps way of thinking;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally.
Next to that you have:
- Experience developing highly interactive user experiences and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability on the client side;
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces;
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality;
- The ability to think and work Agile and have the knowledge of best practices;
What we offer
- Start-up environment, backed by top US and European VC's;
- Great workplace atmosphere in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks and a daily fresh lunch;
- A highly motivated international team;
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas in our innovations.
We'd love to meet you and discuss this role in more detail.