We're a small team working on a remarkable application of robotics in the fitness/wellness space, looking for someone who knows how to build great web and mobile apps to help us move from prototype to product. You'll work on beautiful, high-function interfaces for a product that will make people feel great, and once you see what we’re building, you’ll immediately understand why.
We're building a suite of applications that will empower end users to manage their experiences with our robots and understand important data about their bodies. The frontends combine React/React Native with Unity to connect to a variety of data-driven interfaces on the backend, and will deploy natively to both iOS and Android.
Day to day, you will work as an individual contributor with our engineers and architects to create high-end interfaces for interaction with our robotic systems. This is a core team role that will require expert software development and excellent interpretation of requirements into a functional and robust system.
We are looking for a frontend (or full-stack if you want to go deeper) web developer with the experience and expertise to take a functional prototype to a feature complete production application. Strong coding skills are a must, and we'd ideally like someone with a great design aesthetic as well.
What we're looking for:
- Experienced web development engineer
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Minimum BS in CS or equivalent experience
- Customer facing production team experience
- Even better if you have solid design skills. Bonus for experience with Unity.
What we offer:
• The chance to make a difference on a product that will make the world a better place
• Very early stage equity in a company led by serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits
• Unlimited vacation.
• Super interesting, challenging-but-tractable technical problems to solve
• An environment that empowers individuals and rewards achievement