WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We're looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to help us extend and improve the Braze Dashboard, a single page web app that enables the world's best brands to coordinate billions of personalized messages per month. Teams around the world use this dashboard every day and depend on it to do their jobs.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer at Braze you will encounter a variety of projects and kinds of work, including:
- Designing foundational front-end infrastructure and libraries that the rest of the product depends on
- Building complex user interfaces for composing messages, analyzing data, and orchestrating user journeys
- Extending, optimizing, and future-proofing all parts of our front-end stack
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a strong track record of success
- Have a user-centric attitude and care deeply about UX
- Pride yourself on writing elegant, maintainable code
- Are comfortable working in a large front-end codebase with many stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.