Gozio is seeking a Front End Software Developer to help build our rapidly-growing indoor-positioning platform. We’re changing the healthcare space by deploying our smartphone-based indoor positioning and wayfinding system in hospitals across the country. Think GPS for the indoors. Our platform provides a hand-holding experience that guides visitors from their home to the perfect parking spot and then inside the hospital to their point of care. We help take the stress out of visits to the hospital.
We’re a small and rapidly growing company that uses lightweight processes, iterates quickly, and has a lot of fun in the process. You will own the upper portion of the stack, working closely with our interaction designers to build modern web applications.
This is a mid- to upper-level role in our Atlanta Armour Yards offices (between Buckhead and Midtown). Previous experience in healthcare is not required, but a high level of curiosity, a demonstrated history of continuous learning and a bias for action are required.
* Build beautiful experiences using React / Redux
* Work closely with interaction designers
* Work in an iterative fashion (lightweight Scrum)
* Write tests as you code (we’re not TDD, but value testing)
* 3+ years professional experience building consumer facing web applications
* Expertise with React / Redux
* Proficiency with web markup - HTML5 / CSS3 (Less/Sass)
* Proficiency with Webpack
* Degree in Computer Science
* Experience or interest in GraphQL
* Experience with UI unit testing
* Knowledge or interest in WebGL
* Knowledge of Node.js
* MongoDB experience
* AWS experience
* Healthcare experience
Gozio is an Equal Opportunity Employer