What You'll Do
The Engineer (Front-End) will be a part of a lean team helping to build and enhance Lulafit’s virtual platform from the ground up - starting with client-facing mobile, web, and kiosk applications, and expanding to encompass LulaFit’s broader, foundational technical ecosystem. This role will primarily be responsible for core architecture and development of front-end application components, with a focus on architecting and developing our mobile app; however, as part of a scrappy engineering team, will also be accountable for planning and goal-setting, interfacing with product and design, and managing overall systems architecture, application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Architecture and development of front-end components with a focus on mobile
- Automate testing and quality assurance for all code shipped
- Stay attuned to, and leverage, emerging trends and best practices for front-end development
- Collaborate daily with engineering leadership, product management and design teammates to plan, prioritize and streamline cross-functional product development efforts
- Maintain clear documentation of front-end systems and applications (including in the code)
- Balance of experimentation with production
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relative experience building large scale, consumer facing products
- Comfortable working with Node.js back-end and 3rd party APIs
- Experience with common AWS technologies, such as EKS, EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- Experience with common CI/CD tools and version control (Git)
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Postgres
- A passion for building products that feel fun and intuitive to use
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
- High preference towards React and React Native experience
- Experience with various data systems such as columnar, document, graph, streaming, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other similar container management tools
Why We’re Different
LulaFit is a culture-forward, people-first company. We invest in our employees like they are our family, and affectionately refer to our team as the LulaFam. We are dedicated to the development of our team. LulaFit has a robust continuing education program and we are always looking to create opportunities for growth and upward mobility. LulaFit works in some of the most iconic and luxurious buildings in the country. Our premier services and elevated special touches leave a lasting impact on our clients. We are growing rapidly and helping to change the face of wellness and amenities management in real estate. As a member of the LulaFam, you get access to perks like branded swag and discount partnerships.