At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
and Typescript, backed by MySQL and Redis, and deployed to AWS.
Our engineers are involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle from the initial idea through prototyping and shipping the final product. It’s important to us we create an environment where everyone feels comfortable to voice their thoughts and ideas. If this excites you, then come help us move the needle in American healthcare.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling products
- Promote a culture of operational excellence by meticulously testing and monitoring our systems and code, writing documentation, and being on-call to support the health of our services (and our patients)
- Uphold a culture of collaboration, transparency, creativity, inclusion, and data-driven decisions
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of real product experience - you have shipped products used by thousands of users
- Experience with our tech stack - ES6, Node.js, Typescript, MySQL, Docker, AWS
- Testing with Jest and Enzyme (or similar)
- Writing standards-compliant, accessible markup and styling using CSS preprocessors or css-in-js
- Using, designing and building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- The desire and ability to learn quickly
- You want to work on software that is changing the world and you're passionate (and obsessed) about creating intuitive, scalable products
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals - you may work closely with doctors and other non-technical folks to get things done. Collaboration is key
- Experience with HIPAA, PCI, or other high security coding environments
- Experience with automatic building/deployment services like Jenkins, Fastlane etc.
- Experience delivering mobile applications to both Android Play Store and Apple Store
- Designing and implementing APIs for web and mobile apps
- Implementing dashboards, graphing data and showing stats/analytics in general
- Integrating with different analytics/events-based engines like Segment, Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, etc.
- Open source contributions
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com
Remind me to apply later