Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
- Collaborating with a small team to build web apps to help our clinic provide quality, affordable care to patients
- Helping to define our web apps architecture and the back-end systems that support the apps
- Participating in code and design reviews, ensuring the quality of both
- Working across multiple teams to ensure that we are making the right tradeoffs in how we deliver features
- Managing a production application that patients, doctors and clinical staff depend upon
- 5+ years of software development experience in a professional setting developing, shipping and operating an application for a large audience
- Complete development life-cycle experience—requirements gathering and review, design, prototype, documentation and production
- Experience with ES6 and functional programming
- Some experience mentoring junior developers technically
- Some experience setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, specifically using Jenkins
- Some experience with AWS services, such as Lambda and DynamoDB
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.