You will be working on modern React-powered applications, incorporating modern front-end development techniques with the cutting edge of biology. If you are the kind of person who is an avid fan of technology in all fields, not just your own, and want to apply your talent alongside a diverse team of experts every day, join us at 10x Genomics.
* Design, build, test, and ship production-ready software.
* Create flexible, attractive web components.
* Create pages and workflows in a scientifically-focused online platform.
* Enhance and test modules in React-driven visualization tools.
* Collaborate with designers to iterate and implement new functionality.
Desired Skills and Background
* 3+ years shipping software.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
* Significant experience developing web applications in modern frameworks (React, Vue, Polymer, Angular, etc).
* Familiarity with TypeScript a plus.
* Experience with Node.js and server-side rendering a plus.
* Background in biology and DNA sequencing is not required. Interest in the field is.
When not sheltering in place, 10x Genomics is headquartered near the West Dublin/Pleasanton BART station, with an office by Embarcadero BART in San Francisco. Strong remote
candidates will be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.