WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Talend is hiring a Senior Frontend Developer for its Pipeline Designer team based in Suresnes, France.
- Participating in the design and implementation of Pipeline Designer user interface
- Contributing to Talend UI shared library (https://github.com/talend/ui)
- Working with UX designers to decide on UI/UX elements
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code
- Collaborating with other team members in investigating and resolving technical issues and performing root cause analysis
- Maintaining technical documentation
Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with building & consuming REST APIs
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Good English level (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Experience with React, Redux Saga, webpack & npm
- Familiarity with web accessibility
- Familiarity with Docker & K8s
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.