Founded in 2016 by Mukesh Bansal
and Ankit Nagori
is a mobile app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform. Cure.fit
offers both online and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental well-being through its 4 products, i.e. Cult.fit
with the aim to make fitness fun and easy,
Curefit Front End Engineering powers the entire App and Website experience. The team is responsible for delivering an exceptional product experience to users, both in terms of usability and performance. Frontend engineers are involved heavily in feature development, performance improvement and experimentation
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in front-end development.
- Loves writing code, actively experimenting along with learning new things.
- Passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform & innovations.
- Have an eye for good UI/UX, Progressive Web Apps, Responsive Design
- Interested in working on fast-paced.
, our mission is to “make health easy”. Through our products and services, we want to enable people to significantly improve their overall health, reduce the risk of lifestyle diseases and enable a long, disease free life. We are deeply passionate about health, fitness, and the general well-being and are eager to leverage the power of technology to help people live healthier, happier lives.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfill the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.