Apply for this job
Wavemaker Partners is Southeast Asia’s leading early-stage venture capital firm investing in enterprise and deep tech companies.
Smartkarma is a global investment network that brings together independent Insight Providers, institutional investors, and corporate investor relations professionals and management. Smartkarma reinvents Equity and Credit Research by providing differentiated, independent analysis on companies, markets, and industries across the world. This includes areas under-reported by mainstream market coverage, including Event-Driven, IPOs & placements, and small/mid-cap equities. Smartkarma’s online platform enables corporate and buy-side clients to streamline their communication and data reporting, and allows them to set their own real-time alerts, customise their reading lists, directly contact Insight Providers, and remain MiFID II-compliant as unbundling regulations change the investment research industry.
The Singapore-headquartered company expanded quickly since its launch in late 2014, with offices in London, New York, and Frankfurt. Smartkarma recently secured a strategic partnership and investment from Singapore Exchange (SGX). Our Series B funding round was led by Sequoia Capital and supported by our roster of high profile institutions in the region including Wavemaker Partners, Jungle Investors, and SPRING Singapore.
Smartkarma Insight Providers have been featured in Reuters, Bloomberg, Nikkei, the Financial Times, and a number of influential business publications.
Business Development at Smartkarma
The Business Development team drives revenue growth at the company through new customer acquisition and building and maintaining relationships with clients and partners.
Smartkarma is seeking a motivated and energetic Account Manager to join the Singapore headquarters. We are looking for someone who can build long term relationships with clients and identify areas in which Smartkarma can help provide solutions to these clients.
About the Role:
You will work alongside our core native app engineering team that ’s using React Native to develop a state of the art app for iOS and Android.
- Write and push user-facing code that gets deployed in the same day to several engaged users. We build our front-end codebase with open source: Node.JS, React, React Native, Redux, Rest API and others.
- Implement various user-facing features in the universal Mobile web stack
- Contribute to automated UI test suite
- Optimize rendering performance and scalability of the mobile front-end stack
- Communicate with various members of the larger development team: backend developers, product managers, product designers, etc.
- Familiar with ECMAScript 6/7/8 (decorators, async/await,..)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, WebSocket, AJAX.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Experience with popular mobile native frameworks such as iOS (Swift or Objective C), Android (Java, Kotlin) is a big plus
- Experience with full-stack software development with Node.JS required
- Experience with Appium or Detox and other mobile testing frameworks a plus
- Passion with performance profiling & optimization.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English required
$48k – $60k
Please apply here: