We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who wants to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes/components to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Basic knowledge of working with design collaboration tools such as Figma and Miro.
- Comfortable implementing Lottie animations, an animation frameworks like GSAP, anime.js
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of ReactJS (React Native experience is a plus)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git/GitHub
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.