React Native Developer
Full TimeReact Native₹4L – ₹6LPosted 3 years ago
Apply for this job
Job Description :
- We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
- Familiarity in using Hooks for functional components with state, PureComponents etc.,
- Should have HandsOn experience in using StateManagement Libraries (Mainly Redux).
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Should have worked with Social Login in React Native (Mainly Google).
- Should be able to work with native modules when required.
- Should be able to Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Should implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store(Release Management).
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and API's.