Echobind is the software consultancy you've dreamt of working at. We build interesting, beautiful software for clients, have great internal technical processes, and are learning constantly. We're the place to work if you want to become a better full-stack engineer. If you're eager to apply you knowledge and hone your craft while getting the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, keep reading.
In this role you will:
- Solve client problems and challenges by building bulletproof web and/or mobile applications.
- Interface directly with members of our team and client teams.
- Iterate on internal development best practices and operations.
- Write content based on your learning and experiences
In order for you to be successful in the role, you must:
- Have knowledge of beta and production deployment processes and how they relate to web, the App Store and Google Play.
- Have demonstrated ability to write well-tested, clear, and documented code.
- Be a critical thinker. You question and suggest improvements in workflow, scope or design. You aren't a "code monkey".
- Be able to prioritize and self-manage. We give our developers autonomy and don't want to micromanage you.
- Be a good human to your coworkers and our clients.
- Be willing to coach teams you work with on best practices and approaches.
- Be hungry to level-up your skills and those of your coworkers.
- Be proactive when it comes to identifying and solving problems.
- Be a strong communicator - you're adept at collaborating with teammates remotely and comfortable interfacing with clients.
- Be humble and willing to raise your hand to ask for help when you need it.
- Be comfortable and happy working remotely. While we're a distributed team, you must be located in the continental US and legally able to work in the US.
It would be nice if you:
- Are involved in the dev community (local meetup group, for example).
- Contribute to open source projects.
- Have interest in or prior experience speaking at conferences or participating in virtual events.
Technologies we use:
- React Native
- GraphQL (Apollo Client/Server)
- Severless (Now/Vercel)
- Competitive salary + annual bonus.
- Dedicated to "investment time". This is our way to investment in projects that will make you and the agency better.
- Fully covered Dental, Health and Vision benefits.
- 401k program with company matching (4%).
- Employee Assistance Program. (Wellness Resources, Work and Life Counseling, and Legal Services).
- Four (4) weeks paid vacation.
- Three (3) weeks paid leave for any new parent plus three (3) additional weeks if you give birth or adopt.
- New computer setup of your choice.
- Annual home office stipend to upgrade your workspace.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the US with a fast and reliable internet connection.
Echobind’s work comes from a group of human beings who have different perspectives, backgrounds, educations, lifestyles, and leanings. Our work is better because of these differences, not in spite of them. Echobind is happily an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We’ll always welcome people to apply with us regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.