Take a Senior role in the behaviour-driven development of an intelligent health benefits solution that will simplify the choice of an insurer, allowing users to cut through the noise and be able to pick the plan that will offer the best protection for them and their families.
- Collaborate to deliver a microservices-based, high-performing application that can keep the confidential information of users well-secure.
- Participate in code reviews and design decisions.
- Drive the architecture of the product, based on intentional requirements and emergent needs.
- Develop event-driven, asynchronous applications on AWS Cloud.
- Expertise in developing RESTful, GraphQL and WebSockets APIs.
- Desirable: Working with the TDD model.
- Desirable: Experience with unit testing tools such as Cucumber, Jest, Mocha, Selenium, cypress.io, Sauce Labs, SoapUI, Postman.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities