We are looking for a Software Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which is a leading book publisher and education technology company. They publish fiction, nonfiction, poetry, textbooks, cookbooks, art books, and more. They also provide digital platforms to manage and create test materials that are used in exams.
Our client is developing an MVP for a new e-reader platform. The discovery phase is due to finish soon, and, in order to develop the project, new team members are needed.
You are the one if you have:
- Vast experience developing in React
- Strong proficiency testing with Mocha.JS and Jest
- Deep knowledge of Chai.JS
- Experience working with CSS/SCSS or SASS
- Knowledge of Semantic Markup and JWT
- Proficiency with WCAG 2.1 AA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Familiarity with software development methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban
It’s a big plus if you have experience working with:
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Software Engineer role we’re looking to fill.