Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
With over 600 000 calls per day we focus on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares.
Based in Paris and New York, we are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better.
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Team Lead to join our growing Engineering Team.
***This position is open to overseas candidates willing to relocate to Paris***
Your mission @ Aircall
- As part of a Dashboard team you will:
- Manage a team of 4-5 developers who work on our client facing dashboard and analytics portals
- Enhance the admin experience and performance by providing clear analytics visualization
- Work closely with the product and design teams to build the best UX for our clients
- Improve logging & tracking to better debug our clients issues
- Build tooling for a more robust and faster development process
- Our Tech stack: React, Redux, Redux-Saga, TypeScript, Electron, Twilio SDK, Create React
AppSkills & experience we are looking for:
- Previous team lead with 2-5 years experience in managing a team of software engineers
- At least 2 to 4 years of experience in Front End development prior to leading
- Experience hiring new technical staff
- Objective management and performance reviews with your staff
- Shipped and maintained code in production
- You are familiar with the Redux ecosystem
- You are familiar with CI/CD process based
- Sensibility for UI and UX
- You like sharing your ideas and you are open-minded
- Able to communicate in English
Why joining us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.