Apply for this job
DroneDeploy is the enterprise-grade drone data platform. Trusted by leading brands globally, DroneDeploy makes the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone by transforming data collection and analysis across industries, including construction, energy, agriculture, and mining. Simple by design, DroneDeploy enables professional mapping, 3D modeling, and reporting from any drone on any device.
- Ability to hit the ground running as a highly productive, self driven engineer
- Be a positive and collaborative presence on the team.
- Be a primary owner of code quality and best practices for the codebase.
- Bring new ideas to make DroneDeploy better.
- Passion for Mobile is a must
- Previous experience shipping large scale production code in popular mobile apps.
- A healthy and considered balance between loving to ship code fast and keeping up best practices for reliability and maintainability
- Awareness and opinions on new front-end technology like TypeScript and ES6/7+.
- Experience with either Angular 2+, React, or React Native
- Use data-driven decision making and be highly data-literate
- Experience with the Redux design pattern
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #1 as the Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, driven, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Perks & Benefits:
$1,000.00 annual professional development reimbursement
Medical, Dental & Vision
$75.00 monthly wellness reimbursement
Centrally located office & private outdoor patio
Daily catered lunch & snacks
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.