Front End Engineer Overview
The Front End Engineer to join our growing technical team, led by ex-Google engineers. You will play a critical role in shaping new user experiences for rapidly evolving business needs. You should be well-versed in modern design techniques and able to execute implementations of beautiful, elegant interfaces with confidence and minimal oversight.
- Write reliable, well-tested code that is buttery smooth. Zero jank.
- Set a high standard for building consistent UX, reusable front-end components.
- Work closely with other engineers to ensure seamless integration of front ends with backend and data infrastructure.
- Collaborate with design, marketing, customer success teams to understand core needs and adopt a user-centric approach to problem solving.
- Adaptability, integrity, and curiosity to learn.
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize feedback into coherent requirements and action plan.
- Must be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, commuter assistance
- 401k plan with company match
- Discount on NomNomNow food and products for your pet
- ClassPass discounts
- Regular team building events
- Dog friendly office