Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Love staying ahead of the growth curve and experimenting with new software and environments? Get on board as a Senior Front End Software Engineer on the Atlassian Personalization Platform team!
Our team's vision is build a platform to help Product, Growth and Marketing teams connect users to Atlassian value through intelligent messaging in our products.
Our platform empowers teams to easily message users and measure the customer impact of these messages. You will be among the engineering team responsible for designing, building, and operating our Personalization Platform.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Industry experience building front-ends for web applications written in React
- Industry experience in front-end web application performance optimization
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks (e.g., Mocha, Chai)
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience with Redux, ImmutableJS, Typescript, Webpack, Parcel
- Experience with large scale single page web applications
- Experience with monorepo systems using git
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with Java
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
- Own front-end libraries and components that drive our personalization messaging and notifications system.
- Collaborate with our product and platform front-end engineering teams to build impactful personalization experiences that are compatible across our products.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.