WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend is hiring a Senior Frontend Developer for its Pipeline Designer team based in Suresnes, France.
- Participating in the design and implementation of Pipeline Designer user interface
- Contributing to Talend UI shared library (https://github.com/talend/ui)
- Working with UX designers to decide on UI/UX elements
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code
- Collaborating with other team members in investigating and resolving technical issues and performing root cause analysis
- Maintaining technical documentation
Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with building & consuming REST APIs
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Good English level (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Experience with React, Redux Saga, webpack & npm
- Familiarity with web accessibility
- Familiarity with Docker & K8s
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.