Uberall empowers some of the world’s biggest brands to deliver a memorable ‘Near Me’ Brand Experience — from online interactions to offline sales. The ‘Near Me’ Brand Experience consists of all the online touchpoints that a consumer has with the local outlets of a brand, from finding, persuading, buying and recommending, to returning as a regular customer.
Uberall’s solutions enable multi-location brands to easily manage search and discovery, engagement and conversion in real-time on all online platforms — mobile, voice and desktop — across websites, mobile apps, store locators, search engines, maps, social platforms and advertising networks.
Uberall is headquartered in Berlin, with additional offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Cape Town. Its clients include Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders from all over the world.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
As Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) you will be working closely with product, design, backend, and the rest of the frontend team, and be responsible for turning their wildest dreams into reality. As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened, you will guide and train junior team members and helps us to provide the best solution to our partners and clients.
- You will work closely with Product and Design to develop and implement complex new features and products & engage in feature discussions, product planning, collaboration with others, etc.
- You are going to build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Develop our web-apps that our customers use every day to manage anywhere from 50 to 10s of thousands of business listings
- Build a reference connection to our extensive Rest API that both our partners and our own client apps us
- You are not only developing outstanding features, but you are also responsible for testing those together with your fellow developers and our QA-Engineers
- You will provide guidance and training for junior team members and you will be involved as well in evaluating different complex technology approaches and implementing them if they are proven useful and necessary
- You ideally have already gained some experience in manual and automated testing with tools like JEST
- You take ownership of your work and for you, a feature is done when it makes using the product a better experience for all users
- You are a creative mind! We're open here, and if you've got a great idea, we want to know about it
- You understand the importance of quality and testing, you value automated testing as much as we do and see it as an integral part of the process
- You want to grow and therefore you crave for talented & experienced colleagues. But you also want to push us in return by sharing your skills and showing us what you can do
- You value maintainability, so clean & organized code goes without saying and you are as well capable of understanding complex backend processes and how you work is influencing them
What we offer:
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team in Uberall’s headquarter
- International team and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Coming from abroad? - We are offering an extensive relocation package including visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, etc.
- Regular language classes, meditation sessions and our own gym
- You are a dog person? - There will be room in the office as well
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
- One of Germany’s fastest-growing companies (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application!