As part of a Scrum development team, you will work together with our Backend Developers and UI Designers.
Your main focus is to build a large, highly user interactive web application that is easy to scale, to extend, and all modular in a responsive environment. This includes developing our new e-commerce storefront and all its user-facing interfaces that is built on a microservice-based architecture.
We’re looking for product-aware engineer, who loves to write code that’s DRY, understandable, and easy to maintain by your fellow developers, as well as values User Experience.
- Project experience using Node.js (client-server communication)
- Experience in at least one modern frontend frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular, etc
- Experience working with Git
- Familiar with unit and integration testing
Nice to have
- Experienced in TypeScript and React
- Passionate about clean code and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiar with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI) and tools like Docker
- Knowledge about CSS preprocessors
- Attention to detail to debug, reiterate and improve your code on different platforms
- Knowledge about cross-browser and cross-device
What we are offering you
- Subsidies for transport card, lunch vouchers, private internet usage, and Employer Pension Fund
- Individual training budget for conferences, workshops, barcamps, language course (German/English)
- Assistance with relocation or visa application
- Flexible working hours and real work-life balance
- Laptop for work and private use (Mac/Linux/Windows)
- Agile work environment, flat hierarchy, and quick decision-making
- An international team from more than 15 countries, company language is English
- Team events: internal hackathon, board games, ePages YOU, and many more
- Weekly Yoga class during lunch break
- Free ePages online shop
- Centrally located offices with excellent public transportation
- Fresh fruits and drinks
How to apply
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just click here to apply.
If you have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 40 350 188 0.