At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 17.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role
Technical leads oversee a team of personnel focused on technical implementations, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks. In addition to hiring and training staff and delegating work assignments, technical leads may also collaborate with colleagues to identify and repair technical issues. Main responsibilities are:
- Tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product goals
- Solves conflicts within the team
- Focus on the whole team’s productivity
- Making technical decisions
- Lead by building exceptional mobile apps, working with other engineers, developers, architects, quality assurance specialists, DevOps engineers and project managers to solve new and existing technical challenges
- Participate in design reviews
- Code review process owner - review all team’s merges
- Provide Technical Guidance
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Share the success and failures with the team
- Assist and guide the Project Lead/PO/HO in project coordination.
- Work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste
- Deliver accurate estimates, provide regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines
- Available for direct cooperation with the Principal Engineer and Engineering Manager
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Proficient with React Native
- Experience with native mobile development (iOS & Android) is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- 5+ years of mobile development, ideally in leadership role
- Leadership skills necessary
- Excellent technical abilities
- Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Adaptability to new technology
What you can expect from us?
- A strong remuneration package
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem
- 28 days of vacation
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows
- Personal learning budget